Here is a selection of the financial services we offer:
- Keep accurate bookkeeping and account records for audits.
- Provide balance sheet, profit/loss statements, budget statements, accounts receivable statements, past debt statements, bank reconciliation, bank statements, delinquency reports and check register every month.
- Maintain and provide these reports electronically or by hard copy.
- Collect and deposit all dues and assessments weekly.
- Maintain and analyze Associations operating and reserve accounts in an interest bearing account.
- Work alongside Associations Lawyer in collection of all new and old debt accounts.
- Process and pay all expenses incurred by the Association that are approved by the Board.
- Hold meetings to approve budget with board members sixty days prior to annual meeting to insure accuracy for the fiscal year.
- Make recommendations to the board on any financial matter.